BLM - RECESSING BOX FOR MICROMODULE
With this BLM recessed box, you can easily place micromodules behind an existing switch to make your installation invisible. The pocket is a real asset since it will save you the trouble of installing your micromodule. This product has flexible cable/tube entries providing excellent airtightness, thus increasing the building’s passive energy efficiency.
Two types of installation are possible: vertical or horizontal.
It is also recommended for recessed installation of thermostat probes.
- 1-gang flush-mounting box
- Anti-rotation system
- For installation without air exchange
- Suitable for installing Aeon Labs, Fibaro, Qubino, Everspring, NodOn, Chacon, Zipato, Widom, …
- Number of posts: 1 post
- Fixing method: With supplied screw
- Installation method: horizontal or vertical
- Extra large support flange: 73 x 83 mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Working volume: 270 cm3 (case volume: 165 cm3 and pocket volume: 105 cm3)
- Pocket: flexible
- Marking for alignment of the box in vertical or horizontal position
- Dedicated RT2012
- Patent pending