camera esp32 ai-thinker
The ESP32-CAM features a very competitive small form factor camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 2740.54.5mm and deep sleep current up to 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart appliances, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP-32CAM is DIP-packed and can be directly plugged into the backplane for quick production. It provides customers with a very reliable connection method and is convenient for use in various IoT Hardware terminals.
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Main frequency up to 240MHz, computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Support interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash
- Support WiFi image upload
- Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Integrated Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support one-click setup/AirKiss smart distribution network